Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I have been working very, very hard on my shop!  So far, ALL of my descriptions have been edited & made cohesive, I have updated my About, Policies, etc. pages, & am currently about one-fifth through updating my product photos with pure white backgrounds!

I have been working with a very talented artist, & now have a logo!  Soon I will have a blog header & FB cover to go with it, so look forward to the gorgeous new changes!

While I am looking for "regular" work, Etsy is my full-time job!  I am making so many strides to make my shop clean, professional, & cohesive in an attempt to take it to the next level of sales & professionalism.  My dream is for Etsy to be at least enough income for a part-time job!

Keep checking back at www.ginfish.etsy.com, here, & my FB for continuing updates, modifications, & beautifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment